Social Care Thresholds
This workshop is for newly qualified social workers, health visitors, school nurses, safeguarding leads and police working in Haringey.
By the end of the session participants will have an understanding of:
- Our role and responsibility within a safeguarding context
- Awareness of the child protection process
- Re-enforce the Signs of Safety model in practice
- Thresholds and risk assessment
- Keeping the child the focus of the work
- Keeping safe
There are currently no dates for this event.